Tower of Fantasy Introduction
Set hundreds of years in the future on the distant planet of Aida, the shared open-world MMORPG, anime-infused sci-fi adventure Tower of Fantasy from developer Hotta Studio and publisher Level Infinite, is now available on PC and mobile platforms globally. Players will be able to experience an anime-inspired post-apocalyptic sci-fi art style, freeform character development, and exciting combat through thrilling battles and exciting open-world exploration.
In Tower of Fantasy Mod APK, dwindling resources and a lack of energy have forced mankind to leave earth and migrate to Aida, a lush and habitable alien world. There, they observed the comet Mara and discovered an unknown but powerful energy called “Omnium” contained in it. They built the Omnium Tower to capture Mara, but due to the influence of Omnium radiation, a catastrophic disaster occurred on their new homeworld.
Tower of Fantasy Mod APK – Gameplay Screenshot
Maybe you want to try: Tomb Raider Reloaded
- Immersive Open-World: Experience a vast alien world full of beautiful open vistas and imposing futuristic structures.
- Unique Characters: Wield the unique weapons of each character that grant different gameplay styles as you explore their compelling backstories.
- Grow and Explore Together: Party up with friends online and take on new adventures in the shared open world.
- Epic Combat: Engage in epic battles against enemies of all shapes and sizes as you switch weapons and gameplay styles on the fly to unlock your own personal fighting style.
- Explore and Interact: Explore and interact with a vibrant living world as you discover your own journey through it.
Tower of Fantasy Reviews
Arvian Try: I’ve tried the beta test, and it feels fun to play. Costumizable character, multi-weapon mechanic, relic, pod, good scenery and story, for now it’s all good. There will be bugs along the way, but it’s ok, no game is perfect. If you like an open world advanture, you could give it a try (with assumption your device is compatible). Have fun when the server open.
Mary D.: Hi! I’ve been playing the CN version since launch and I can say that this is a fantastic game (in my own opinion)! It got good graphics, a lot of stuff to do and a great action combat, this is not a ripp off of Genshin, especially since this is a MMO, even though Hotta got it’s up and downs (with the launch on CN) now they are creating a unique game, after 2.0 the game got a complete revamp. Of course if you are not convinced just try the game, it’s free so your not losing anything!
Kirk Canet: This game is a 5 star for me. Even though i prefer the graphic quality of Genshin than Tower of Fantasy, they are both separate games and they shouldn’t be compared just because of that. It contains dozens of contents within the game(even though I haven’t played it). It has character creation or customization. I would love to experience it during when it is available.