The Bard’s Tale APK for Android is a top-down third-person action role-playing game. “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game you’ll ever play.
You are Bard, a deceitful selfish, tired of pointless side quests and rat-filled dungeons.
Through magic song, you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your team and take damage on your behalf.
Your weapon is ready as you start searching for coins and splits!
The Bard’s Tale for Android, you should have your weapons and bladder ready. As you embark on this incredibly addictive quest and the funniest adventure of the year.
- 50 enemy types (excluding bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wasteland, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caves, haunted mausoleums and more
- Complete set of weird NPCs
- More than a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to explore and then summon at will to assist you
- Over 150 unique items including weapons, armor, tools, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Songs & Dance than any other game, including zombie dance!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voiceover from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Bride of the Princess) as Bard and the Inimitable Tony Jay as Storyteller
Maybe you want to play: Crazy Climber APK
Reviews Of Game
Cristian Grigor: Very smooth experience. I played this game on my computer and the experience is the same. The camera angle is a bit odd and might suffer some adjustments. But beyond that it was an OK experience. The problem I’m having is with the game itself for the best possible results. You have to become someone who doesn’t benefit everyone. It was a bit funny, but after a while. You get tired of the other frackin npcs. To be the damn after you have done ur do ur do their duty again. Not the developer’s fault. The game itself is the same even on PC.
Laura Lavergne: Tears of happiness to play the original trilogy! Thanks so much for including it! I wish I still have my Amiga for entering characters. But it’s time to start over with a new party. The game looks and plays just like the 80’s. But I’ve forgotten enough that it’s almost like playing it the first time. Hint: use scrcpy to play on bigger screen. My reward for completing the trio will be to play a new game. It might take a while, as I’ll enjoy every square inch of the old ones.
Frank Price: I played it again on the original XBox. And glad I found it on my mobile device. And it doesn’t take any data so I can play it offline. The game is just as I remember it and the controls are easy to understand. 5 stars easy!
Floyd Pulley: Great fun game with an immersive feeling. The songs are quite amazing and the main character’s voice. The storyteller and their relationship is excellent. Highly recommended for a little fun.
Get Link Download Here
Free get The Bard's Tale without registration, virus and with good speed!
Read the installation guide here: How to download, install an APK and fix related issues