Terraria Mod Apk (Unlimited Items). DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
“This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up… If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” – Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
- MULTIPLAYER. Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
- TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE. Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
- New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large… the same size as on Terraria for PC!
- 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
Do you want to play: Mobfish Hunter Mod Apk
Reviews Of Game
Timmy Parker: Love love love terraria. Has to be one of my favorite games all time, but I gave to agree with a lot of the negative feedback on the mobile controls scheme. It’s way too convoluted now and actually discouraged me from even playing the game at all on my phone since the change. It would be awesome to see an update that would provide a way to revert back to the classic controls or have a sort of key mapping option.
Ethan Gruber: This is without a doubt my favorite mobile game. When I stop progressing in the game and have defeated the golem (they’ve probably updated since then) I’ll stop playing, come back a few weeks later to start again, and it’s still just as fun. My only issue right now is their latest update completely ruined the movement UI. I don’t think anyone had much of a problem with the old version, but people are definitely going to rage quit with where the jump button is. Bring back the old UI!!!
Jonathan Hernandez: Over all the game is great especially with the new update that brought on the ending of the game but I have one issue. Has anyone else made a new character and world and once they spawned in, started hearing boss music only to get killed by queen bee? Did this only happen to me or has it happened to others as well?
Get Link Download Here
- Terraria Mod Apk (Unlimited Items) - v188.8.131.52.7
- Terraria Apk (Original) - v184.108.40.206.7
- Download on Google Play
Free get Terraria Mod Apk (Unlimited Items) v220.127.116.11.7 without registration, virus and with good speed!
Read the installation guide here: How to download, install an APK and fix related issues