Star Wars: KOTOR APK for Android is an engaging role-playing game that takes you into the legendary universe of Star Wars. Become a warrior, gather your army of heroes and fight to save the galaxy.
In Star Wars: KOTOR, you play as a warrior and the last hope of the Jedi cult. The player’s mission is to gather the heroic characters of the Star Wars universe.
The character is a female Jedi with the ability to wield the transcendent Lightsaber sword, a skilled fighter, and a loyal robot.
Each person brings a different story and life piece, possessing different skills, strengths and weaknesses. Take them into your army, coordinate to gain an advantage over the enemy.
Can you master the great power of the Force and complete the mission to save the empire, restore peace and justice of the universe? Become a hero or villain, savior or conqueror? You are the only one to decide the fate of the entire galaxy.
Star Wars KOTOR APK – Gameplay Screenshot
- An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
- Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
- For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!
Maybe you want to play: Flip Diving APK
Reviews Of Game
Tyler Broome: The best port of the game out there (even better than Steam). Steam version will be fine if it runs smoothly on Windows 10. Too many “old game” problems on modern PC today like wide screen problem and new GPU cause big error. This release is currently my target. Until it was fixed as it ran perfectly. And the controls are just as intuitive as in old PC versions. Also, when is KOTOR II available on mobile devices? I would probably like that too if it supports the TSLR mod.
Micah smith: I’ve beaten this game so many times and have always loved it. When I found out that KotOR has been redone for phone / tablet. I immediately jumped on it, very excited to be able to play it again. This time has the ability to pause it at any time and put it in my pocket. Now those are just cool peas, man. The game looks and feels good to me like it played the first time I played many years ago. Runs great on my LG Stylo 4 and to review it has 1 word: Great.
Steven Lopez: I remember playing this game on the first xbox, but never finished it. The fact that it’s on mobile and I can play it anywhere is amazing. The storyline is great, with alternating endings depending on how you play. If you’ve never played it, I 100% recommend it to fans of star wars. Or any that likes rpg’s. Hopefully the second one will be released on Android soon. Great ports, great action, travel to other planets, make friends or enemies. Great storyline !
Sam Aldag: If you haven’t played KOTOR before, now is the time. I played the mobile version on iPhone. And now on Android and I have to say it’s better on Android. Be warned: this port contains glitches from the original game. Be sure to save manually before and after the task to avoid being undone. Apart from that, this game is worth indulging you for hours. So buy it … DO IT NOW.