Mini DAYZ APK for Android is a survival game with a very good zombie theme. How long will you last in the post-apocalyptic world?
Mini DAYZ Your mission in the game is to try to stay alive for as long as possible. In a world dominated by a large zombie force.
Zombies are not the only threat in the game. You also have to compete with other survivors. As well as facing a whirlwind hunger. You explore a randomly generated map. And find the necessary food, ammo and supplies.
Mini DAYZ for Android you can use everything you find. To craft the necessary items to protect you from infected wolves. Humans turned into zombies and survivors.
Mini DAYZ APK – Gameplay Screenshot
- Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
- Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
- Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
- Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
- Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
- Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
- Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy – use natural resources to stay alive
- Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
- No in-app purchases
Maybe you want to play: Kpop Music Game 2019 – Magic Dream Tiles APK
Reviews Of Game
SUPER Gamer: This game is amazing and even the graphics. Controller, graphics, perks and modes I like. And I did hope if you did. Gun shop, weapon shop, wandering merchant. And some people and sometimes good groups of survivors need help sometimes. And you can trade with them and some marauder-filled tribes can be hacked. You can turn the building into a second floor which would be great. And you can create a crafting icon. And building is never difficult to build.
Lmao Ka Vru: The best survival game in the store! I’ve really loved it since I first downloaded it 2 years ago. I re-download it now and I still find it as enjoyable as before. But I noticed many bugs like wall bugs. And some zombies are spawning outside the map above my camp. They are not deciduous but their numbers are increasing. I tried to shoot them and even throw grenades at them. But they are inviolable. Please fix this problem. Please continue to uphold.
Taro Jhin: Great game! I love the graphics, especially perks! It’s really hard to survive. Especially when you start the game. And you cannot find any weapons. But that makes it more fun. I like it when I meet people because I live on duty. And it made me feel that I was not alone in surviving that game. The only thing I don’t know is how to do it manually. Anyway, I gave this 5-star rating because I like it all! Good job!
Rekha Biju: Bruh, the game is at least fun and at least unfair. It has good game mechanics, has good weapons and a bar of thirst and hunger. Well designed, but sometimes the game won’t give you anything. Until you are on the verge of death or until it is too late. I would suggest them to add a “arsenal” or some special feature. There are only guns and no other weapons.
Kevin Trundy: Very good but very frustrating. When trying to describe all nearby inoperable gun problems. The loot is a way to be scarce, but it must be a good thing. Zombies should not run or at least force people to run away. And let the rest of us walk because unless you try. And sniper them, you better just run away.