Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator Introduction
Infinite Flight is one of the most realistic graphics simulation games ever. You will be surprised by its liveliness. Images of planes, sky, landscapes, runways… are so real that you are watching a movie about the real experience on the plane. Moreover, these images are more realistic with diverse landscapes and extremely realistic weather. While controlling the aircraft, you can go through many areas with a variety of landscapes. Enjoy majestic mountains, beautiful desert landscapes, vast oceans… Along with that, there are many flexible weather effects. The publisher used actual images taken from satellites to simulate the scene below.
Infinite Flight APK – Gameplay Screenshot
Infinite Flight is the same. Aircraft are machines that express the endless wisdom of humans. Therefore, they are not easy to control. The process of becoming a pilot requires rigorous training, only a handful of people are capable. To be fluent in control and have safe flights, you will have to get used to a lot of aircraft engines and control systems. Infinite Flight gives you a new feeling when admiring the many wonders in the world with a view from above. There are massive and majestic mountains that few have ever set foot on or the mountains of snow and desert. Even sometimes, just a mountain peak but sunk in the sunset sky enough to make you feel ecstatic. Besides, experience flights in real-time give you many surprises. You can both watch the sunset, star moon and dawn in just one flight. The stunning scenery on the journey can please the most demanding players.
Maybe you want to try: Super Mechs
- Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
- Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
- Growing list of 3D airports around the world
- Real-world navigation data including airspaces, NAVAIDs, SIDs, STARs, and approaches, furnished by NavBlue (an Airbus Company)
- Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real-time or custom)
- Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, clouds, and low-level fog
- Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
- Engine startup and shutdown
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Advanced replay system
- Weight and balance configuration
Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator Reviews
Benjamin Callahan: This is an excellent mobile flight sim, the aircraft are fantastic and I have lots of fun flying with this sim. My biggest update suggestion would be to please improve aircraft lighting. For example, you can’t even tell the difference between the navigation lights being on or off as there are so dim. Landing lights also suck. I’d love to see these lights be more visible, and also cast light on the aircraft itself, and the ground around it.
Donald PL: Infinite Flight is amazing. Casual free play was great but once I tested the subscription, it was a done deal. If you’re a flight-sim enthusiast, then IF is the place you want to be. You can see the love that goes into this game. If you want to take it further and be part of a community, IF has been one of the best flight-sim communities I’ve come across. Try it, fall in love and just go ahead and get you an IF subscription. You honestly won’t regret it.
Kuma Thompson: I love this game, the graphics are cool, the inide of the plane is cool. But can you add more free planes, and stuff like storms, flight check list. I would love it if you would add these things