Honkai Impact 3 Mod Apk (No Skill CD/Skill Cost). This game was developed by miHoYo, co-published by Ipocket, which is hosting the Sign-in Event for the Southeast Asian version. This game is based on the manga story of the same name, follows the story of Guns Girl, tells the story of Kiana’s adventure journey, Raiden Mei and Bronya fight “Honkai” under the command of the commanding officer, together to save the world.
- Various Valkyria – master the different valkyria available for combat, from katana-wielding girls to girls with grenade launchers.
- Enhance Everything – from overall levels to weapons to skill attributes, players can enhance nearly everything about their valkyria.
- Fluid Combat – chain combos in fast-paced real-time combat with fluid controls and free movement.
- High Production Value – enjoy great cutscenes and voiceovers with each chapter of the story campaign.
- Join Events – participate in server-wide events for exclusive rewards.
Maybe you want to play: Kick the Buddy Mod Apk
Reviews Of Game
Trutalu: I haven’t quit but I played a lot less than I did. I got invested in another game but now I am losing interest in that game and coming back on the this one with the new content recently. But I can see myself quitting in the future the game is repetitive and if you aren’t constantly spending money in the game you don’t really get to experiment with the different valks,stigma and team combination which is the core fun factor of the game. I still love the game though. Made a bunch of friends and they are also part of the reason I still play.
Irisena: Actually, i also ends up quitting h3i once. And boy, it took me one whole year to actually get back in the game. I played when the game just released in SEA. Got the pre reg bonus and everything, but i find the game kind of lacking after 2 months playing. So, i quit the game afterwards. One year later, i got a feed on my youtube about a h3i late game guide, about abyss, MA, and other stuff. During my one year absence, i played warframe (clocked in about 1000 hours), and eventually got burned out because lack of endgame content. Seeing about a real endgame content in h3i hooked me back in immediately. It’s been 3 months since returning and still playing eveyday. It’s hard to find a gane this great on android nowadays, really.
Macankumbang: Isn’t it most if not all mobile games ARE repetitive? Maybe you were like me. If I played a mobile game too intensively I’ll easily getting bored and tired too. I’ve played gbf, fgo, kancolle, king’s raid so intensively but all of them last less than a year. So when I started playing HI3 (I played in SEA since first release btw), I decided to be just a filthy casual player, and yeah, still enjoying the game and not gonna drop it anytime soon.
Get Link Download Here
- Honkai Impact 3 Mod Apk (No Skill CD/Skill Cost) - v3.3.1
- Honkai Impact 3 Mod Apk (No Cd/No Sp Cost/Dump Enemy) - v3.0.0
- Honkai Impact 3 Apk (Original) - v3.3.1
- Download on Google Play
Free get Honkai Impact 3 Mod Apk (No Skill CD/Skill Cost) v3.3.1 without registration, virus and with good speed!
Read the installation guide here: How to download, install an APK and fix related issues