Demon Blade Mod is a story about Japan in the shogunate period of the 12th century. When the peaceful life is passing day by day, the monsters appear to destroy the crops of the good people. With the spirit of samurai, the hero Samurai stood up to destroy them. The game version attracts players by each level as the challenge increases. The enemies of the Samurai warriors are aggressive sea fish, giant man-eating beasts, and fishbone monsters. Players will control the character using martial arts and weapons to defeat them one by one. When entertaining at this game, players will witness the Samurai warrior has a calm way of fighting when skillfully combining attack and defense. Each time they took a step back from the onslaught of the enemy, the next time the hero came forward stronger.
Demon Blade APK – Gameplay Screenshot
- Become a Samurai and progress your level with your character and equipment
- Action combat like you never seen in mobile devices, no buttons on screen! Like a Souls combat for smartphones.
- Online Ranking that allows you to beat other Players.
- Ultimate abilities with the Demons that you have in your Katana. Join up to other players at Clans
- Raid Boss, team up with your Clan and defeat the dungeon Boss.
- A lot of samurai armors, you will see every armor ingame and you will discover a lot of legendary weapons and armors
- A PVP system to see who is the biggest Samurai
Reviews Of Game
The game The movie: Seems to expand nicely. There is mention of a combo system, but it’s not intrusive at this point. Just get the timing for blocks or you’re toast. Wish the achievement list would automatically send it to the top or auto scroll to it, as it’s a little annoying scrolling down. But that’s nitpicking. Good art, good variety. Though, according to Japanese myth, the power of some of the yokai seems off, but still fun.
Rednaxela: I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks, and I can say with certainty it’s a pretty good game, the rewards are good, in app purchases for the most part aren’t too expensive, it’s free to play friendly(I have 3 5 stars and haven’t reached pity on any banner and haven’t payed, and good armor is acquired through grinding), the gameplay itself is simple but skillful. Energy does feel tedious and costly, but there are opportunities to get more. Overall pretty well polished game.
Storm Sith: The game is so good. I love it there’s just a few things I’d like, that could make the game a bit better. 1st I’d like more character control, such as moving and jumping to dodge the attacks, and when you do dodge you can’t attack right after so it can be a bit hard. Though irs nothing much just those two things. Overall, good game. I love it. 😁👍 p.s. I forgot to mention that I would like it if it could be an offline game.