Deemo APK for Android is a music game like the famous music game Cytus. But there is a great melody combination with a paranormal story. About Deemo and the mysterious girl falling from the sky.
Deemo is a mysterious character, living independently in a castle. Suddenly one day, a little girl fell from the sky, no one knew who she was and where she came from. To help her return to her world.
Deemo for Android realizes that trees keep growing faster and taller every time he plays the piano. So Demoo determined to play the piano every day, hoping that the tree would grow and bring her back to where she belonged.
Your mission is the harmony of the fanciful urban musical rhythm and mime. With hand-drawn art, storytelling library and piano sounds.
But the story is not so simple. What would Deemo do when he was having a friendship he never had? What if she couldn’t accept the fact that she had lost all her memories? Download Deemo game for Android and continue to explore the story.
DEEMO APK – Gameplay Screenshot
- 60+ free songs in story mode, including more than 220 songs
- Unlock more tracks as the game progresses, experience a story that will move you
- Accompany Deemo and engage with this stunning, modern fairytale
- Plenty of original piano songs in various music genres, many composed by famous composers from around the world
- Simple and intuitive gameplay, experience touching emotion through music
- Through tapping and sliding, follow the rhythm to play along
- Explore the scenes, piece together the clues, and obtain hidden in-game elements
- Stand-alone game; no need to have internet connection to play
- Twitter and Facebook score sharing function. Proceed to Youtube for official videos.
Maybe you want to play: Cooking Dash APK
Reviews Of Game
ZombiePayton: Absolutely awesome! This game is one of the best rhythm games I have ever played. I love to play each song, the story is so good and makes me cry. Everything about it is perfect! Definitely a must try even if you don’t like rhythm games. This game will definitely make you like them more. Can’t wait for Deemo 2!
Abigail Jung: I love this game and am very surprised. With the fact that there are Japanese songs in it. Also new songs they added. But this app takes up a lot of space so I have to delete most of my other games. To enjoy this game so. I still recommend you to download this game, thanks rayark!
Dyah domba: Great! Even though it’s a 1.9gb download, it runs as smooth as butter. The game itself feels great. It’s easy to get used to and practical. Is that you have access to hard tracks. As soon as start beat most other games. 5 stars will definitely recommend.
Mariana Flores: I am just starting, however I finished Deemo Reborn. And wanted more out of it so I went looking for the original. Using the touch screen feels incredibly immersive. This is further enhanced by great music.
Pauline Florsch: Some very good songs. However, editing the game is really confusing. Besides, the aesthetic is really nice and it’s really fun. I haven’t relaxed that much while playing games in a long time.