YMusic MOD APK is an application that allows you to watch and listen to YouTube videos. It’s easy to use and very smooth. It is a great tool for anyone who watches YouTube regularly.
You can listen to music on your phone without leaving YouTube, while also saving bandwidth and battery!
YMusic allows you to listen to YouTube music without having to turn on YouTube.
YouTube Music is great. There is so much music to choose from. But every time I turn on the music on YouTube, I can’t do anything else. Quite inconvenient. YMusic is here to help. This app, which is free and only for mobile devices, is an audio streaming app that’s affiliated with YouTube. YMusic is simple and compact, but it can offer almost all features for listening to music, viewing videos and downloading YouTube content to your device.
You can download YMusic and listen to any content on your device without having to turn on the Youtube screen. This allows you to do multiple things simultaneously. In fact, if you use apps like YouTube Red or Google’s paid service, you can still do this. But… It costs a lot of money.
This is very useful. Not only can you do multiple things on your device at once, but this also helps to save bandwidth when music is being played. Ads are not a problem. It is completely gratuitous. You can use it with confidence.
YMusic MOD APK supports almost all video formats, including MP3. It is easy to use, intuitive, and friendly. All you have to do is search for and select the clip that interests you. It is easy to control the play/pause button when you enter the main screen of the video clip. It is easy to learn for any user.
YMusic allows you to choose your color preferences and moods with over 81 color themes. YouTube will not allow you to do this.
You can easily download videos from YouTube
With YMusic MOD APK, we can also download all YouTube content with many formats MP3, WebM, MP4, Opus… And when downloading, it is allowed to customize the resolution of the received video, with the audio file of 320kbps and video file of 1080P.
The home page interface has 4 features.
For me, the interface to the YMusic homepage is the most striking. It has 4 sections with different features.
- The “Music” section: based on the initial input, YMusic will access the music contents from the user’s country, and they are all just music without any other junk clips. You can rest assured that you will find music in this section easily.
- The “Recommendation” section: YMusic has a built-in self-reading feature to automatically collect data from previous searches or videos you have watched, thereby making recommendations on similar stylish content and genre. This is the best place to look for something that suits your tastes.
- Your Top list: YMusic has this section to collect all the music you’ve ever heard on the app. You can listen again in Shuffle, or chronological order.
- Smart search: Similar and as easy as YouTube’s application, you can find any content by keyword using this Search Corner. You can also save the history of search keywords for future searches.
You can play YouTube videos in three different modes
The best thing about YMusic is its video play mode. It can be used in 3 different modes:
- Listen mode: This allows you to quickly listen to music, and to ask the application to stop playing the image. This mode can be used to listen to music and not have to download unnecessary images. This trick is very useful if your Wifi signal is weak or you’re using 3G, 4G, or 5G from your phone.
- Background Listening Mode: This allows you to listen to music even if the screen is not turned on or locked. It does not affect the music enjoyment. After the clip ends, the application will automatically switch between normal and new versions. You can save battery life by using this feature to listen to music even when your battery is almost empty.
- View Mode: You can switch from YouTube to view the video as normal. You can adjust the video quality to suit your needs to match the transmission.
If you don’t know, YouTube VancedThis application allows you to watch YouTube in the background without any ads.
Perhaps you’d like to try: Google Maps