X-plore File Manager Introduction
If you want to explore files on your Android phone, show the entire folder as a miniature computer, use X-plore File Manager MOD APK (Donate Features Unlocked).
X-plore’s File Manager allows you to quickly access and view all files on your Android smartphone
Laptops and PCs were used for a time when there was too many folders. Computers, tablets, and smartphones can all become a maze with icons. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you can’t keep track of all the information on your phone no matter how neatly you organize it, you should consider this X-plore File Manager app.
Imagine a wardrobe that has dual compartments. Each compartment is made up of one layer. You can view two compartments simultaneously. X-plore offers a similar display. You will see two folders displayed simultaneously and quickly, easily perform communication between these two folders such as viewing files, browsing files, copying, renaming …
And of course, the word “directory” I am talking about here in a very broad sense includes almost all formats: images, audio, video, text …
Vertical display: X-plore File Manager is a modern directory manager style that combines classic layering concepts with a new interface. This gives it a clean and simple look.
One of the biggest problems with a smartphone is the inability to open too many tabs or view too many folders simultaneously. This can slow down your phone and cause freezing. But with X-plore File Manager MOD APK, displaying, viewing, and browsing, even doing some basic movements with these folders on the phone, still does not affect the memory or the device’s capacity. This is the best feature that I love about this application.
Sometimes you’ll need to connect your smartphone to view the USB memory, and the hard disk. In these cases, an application such as X-plore File Manager MOD APK is extremely useful. You may have more or fewer files/folders within these external sets. It’s still possible to view everything from the current file to the hidden one using a normal phone that has built-in directory viewing. X-plore allows you to see the contents of your external memory with no hassle. It works just like a computer.
X-plore can also display folders that have been shared with your phone via LAN or Wifi.
Accessing your cloud accounts will allow you to access directories in cloud storage in any format. The list of accessibility of X-plore File Manager must say is respectable, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex .disk, MediaFire, Owncloud, SugarSync, GMX, Web.de.
Xplore File Manager MOD APK – App Screenshot
It offers a variety of functions similar to a mini-PC.
You can see everything clearly by downloading X-plore, a small app. X-plore allows you to do more than you might expect. I’ll give a few to show you how much an application can change my technology life:
- X-plore is a music player that allows you to listen to any music while you work.
- Vault is an innovative feature that allows users to quickly decrypt sensitive files/folders using a password or their fingerprints.
- Programmers have the option to browse SQLite database (with.db extension), on their mobile phones using the X-plore app. Each expanded table contains rows and columns corresponding to the respective database entry.
- X-plore can open files and folders in Zip/Rar or 7zip formats. You can also compress files in the same formats as above. This feature is extremely useful for those who use a smartphone to support their work.
- Like Explorer on your computer, with X-plore, you can also view your computer’s space structure to detect unnecessary files or take up the most space.
- Xplore supports Root and FTP as well as SMB1/SMB2, Sqlite and Zip.
- X-plore can also be used to create your favorite folders and provide quick access.
- With images, music, videos, and support features, Xplore is rich in support features. I believe that you can browse image, audio, and text files simultaneously. Also, video playback with subtitles is possible. Quick image viewing allows for zoom in, collapse, or move image positions to other locations.
- Sharing information from smartphones, tablets, and other media tools is also very simple. It is easy to send files over Bluetooth, mail, and other supported devices.
Maybe you want to try: MyRadar Weather Radar
Review of X-plore’s File Manager
Lorenzo Mallerco: I was just amazed to discover the FTP server option and decided that this app is worth 5 stars. It might take some getting used to, but it’s definitely worth the effort. It was easy to set up a server on one phone and have another connect to it to transfer files. It even has an archive viewer/exporter built in. Amazing job, guys!
Rob Sipes: Great piece of software that is well-written and thought out. I utilize X-plore on my Android devices daily. Easy to use, regardless of screen size. This tool can move files from one place or another, regardless if they are on a different platform or location. I am grateful to the developers.
Brandon Golway: I have used this feature for years on my Nvidia Shield, remote access device. But after Android (TV) 11, I cannot use it to access the data folder. This is because there is no option to click the “use that folder” button using the Shield remote. I cannot cycle through the folders that are under “files” in my data folder. Please fix this. I haven’t found a better app for years.