Sleep Cycle Introduction
Sleep Cycle Premium Mod Apk (Pro Unlocked). Relax, sleep better and wake up feeling rested with Sleep Cycle, the smart alarm clock. Track sleep from bedtime to morning, and get detailed analysis with the app that makes waking up in the morning just that bit easier.
Track sleep using your phone and start your day feeling energized with our intelligent alarm clock and sleep tracker. Its unique design only wakes you up while you’re in your light sleep phase. Plus, you’ll get detailed reports as Sleep Cycle monitors your sleep patterns, from bedtime until you’re waking up. Track sleep and use the data to help you sleep better today!
Sleep Cycle Premium Apk – App Screenshot
- Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology, or accelerometer
- Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
- Carefully selected alarm melodies
- Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
- Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
- Longterm sleep tracker trends
- Compare your sleep data to world sleep statistics • Snore trends – view historical snore trends data
- Sleep aid – helps you fall asleep easier
- Sleep notes – see how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality
- Wake up mood – see how Sleep Cycle affects your wake up mood
- Online backup – lets you secure your sleep data online
- Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
Do you want to play: YAZIO Calorie Counter Pro Mod Apk
Sleep Cycle Reviews
Avery Prince-Cohee: My regular alarm always wakes me up at the wrong times. I read about this in a book and decided to try it out. It really works! Don’t have a nightstand to put your phone on while using the microphone analyzed alarm? Use the other type of alarm. Your just have to put it on your bed next to you. It detects movement from the bed’s vibrations or something. The microphone alarm detects only your breathing and cuts out other noises. 150% recommend
Lavenue Cc: Alarms never wake me up in the peaceful way this one did. Usually I snooze for way too long. This actually got me up first try and I didn’t feel groggy considering I could only sleep 6 hours. BTW: the people saying it wakes you up exactly on the same minute you went to sleep (ex.10:03-7:03) it’s coincidence for them because it didn’t do that on me. At the least it uses sleep calculations..not a placebo fyi. It’s sleep science. I usually do my own math per cycle, but would rather not waste time.
Lieutenant Tuvok: I like the concept, but there is something wrong with the data. I woke up mid night every night last 3 times because my toddler joins me in my bed. And the app says that I was asleep all night without registering the waking up. Also, it says that it took me like 45 min to fall asleep yesterday, but I know that I passed out within minutes of lying down. Will keep testing and see if I can figure it out.