Samsung Smart Switch Mobile Introduction
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile APK is a connection program between your mobile device and your computer. Smart Switch allows you to transfer your contacts, music and photos to your new Galaxy smartphone. You can also share between platforms, such as between mobile and Windows. Smart Switch allows you to search for your favorite apps and suggest similar ones on Google Play.
Learn more about Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
This allows you to send the personal data you’ve saved on your old Galaxy device to the new Galaxy device connected to it. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile can’t copy files that are stored on the memory card. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile Transfer can move files to your computer. You can back up, restore or copy any files you prefer. Smart Switch Mobile is easy to use. Simply select the category that you wish to transfer. Use a backup file from your external storage or make a device to device connection. Samsung Smart Switch is available on the Samsung Website.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile APK – App Screenshot
The app service required permissions to be used. Microphone Used to record high-frequency audio for searching for Galaxy phones. Used to save files for data transfer. Smart Switch Mobile can be used with WiFi. This application also requires the same network in order to connect devices and transfer information. The process may take a few minutes depending on the size and complexity of the files that you are moving. However, everything will be preserved in incipient contrivance using exactly the same settings and settings as the antecedent. SHAREit also has this feature. This app uses active USB connectivity to connect mobile devices and displays images.
Maybe you want to try: Cinehub
- Allows you to transfer your contacts, music and photos to your Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
- Android™ owners
– Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
– Wireless transfers between a compatible Android phone and a Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher. (Note: Galaxy devices can only be connected to non-Samsung Android devices with Android versions below 6.0.
– Wired Transfer: Android 4.3 and higher, charger cable, as well as a USB connector
- IOS™ owners – use the option that’s best for you:
– Wired transfer of your iOS device from your Galaxy: iOS 5 or higher, iOS 30 pin cable and an iOS device cable
– Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
– PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
- Windows™ Mobile owners
Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What can be transferred
- Contacts, calendar, messages, photos and music (DRM content only, not supported for iCloud), call logs. Call logs. memos. alarms. Wi-Fi, wallpapers. documents. App data (Galaxy device only), home layouts.
- Upgrading your Galaxy device to MOS (Galaxy S6 and higher) allows you to send app data or home layouts.
What devices are supported by this service?
- Galaxy: Galaxy S2 tablets and smartphones (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. Please update firmware if your S2 is not working properly.
Other Android devices
HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
- Both devices must have at least 500 MB of free internal memory in order to transfer data.
- To transfer content from a wired connection to your device, you must have a ‘Transferring Media Files (MTP),’ USB option.
- If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(Depending on your device’s manufacturer and OS version, the options mentioned above might not be available.
For the app service to work, you will need the following permissions
- Phone: To confirm your phone number
- Call logs: These are used to transfer call log data
- Contacts: Useful for transferring contacts data
- Calendar: This is used to transfer calendar data
- SMS: This is used to transfer SMS data
- Storage: This is used to store files that are required for data transfer
- Microphone: For high-frequency audio during Galaxy device searches.
- Bluetooth: Use Bluetooth to find nearby Galaxy devices.
- Location: Use this to connect with devices using Wi Fi Direct. This makes your location accessible to nearby devices
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile Reviews
Rusty McB: It couldn’t be simpler! It was used to transfer from a Galaxy S9 S9 to S20 and it took less than 10 minutes. Everything on the S20 was identical to the S9. This is a great feature that Samsung has included on their phones. It was a difficult task to remember all my app passwords… ??
Yi Lin Lai: The comments made me feel nervous and anxious as I switch between two samsung galaxy phones. It was actually very simple. Everything was transferred to my new smartphone in no time and I had no issues whatsoever. The instructions were clear and simple to follow. Highly recommended for switching between two samsung Galaxy devices.
René Coetzee: This app helped me transfer my Samsung phone to Samsung. It was user-friendly, I could make calls, and it didn’t stop the transfer. I didn’t lose anything on my old phone. The app also managed to retrieve my wifi passwords. I would highly recommend this app. No adds were displayed :-).