Money Lover Introduction
Are you a financial manager in the family? You always have a headache about monthly revenues and expenditures? You do not understand why spend money so fast? So Money Lover APK will help you dispel those worries!
Money Lover for Android is a personal finance management application that helps you quickly take notes and make a reasonable spending plan for yourself and your whole family. At the same time, connecting with most banks, it helps to track and collect money completely automatically, greatly saving time and effort.
Money Lover APK – App Screenshot
- Simple Money Management: Track daily expenses and incomes by categories (food, fuel, etc.) with ease. Only need to pick a category and key in amount then select date, it’s that super simple.
- Reporting: Financial reports give you overview of your spending, income by date or group. For example: total income for this week or how much you have spent so far for Food & Beverage this month.
- Budget Planner: Set a limit on how much to spend in a category; get alerted when close to limit to help you never overspend again (and reduce total expenses as plan).
- Forecast Budget: Predict total expenses based on your history to help you quickly adjust your spending.
- Goal Wallet: Set a saving goal; automatically update your balances as you progress towards your goal and motivate you to build saving habit.
- Credit Wallet: Manage credit cards with ease and get reminded when repayments are due to keep good credit score & avoid late-payment fee. Update your payment to start over in a new billing cycle.
- Bill & Recurring transaction: Set up recurring bills or transactions (such as weekly income, monthly Internet plan) to get reminded and save your time.
- Tag for transactions: Assign transaction with any tag, so you can easily search for old record and get report for a group of transaction under a tag.
- Linked Wallet: Free your hand and never forget any transactions when link your online banking with Money Lover. Automatic update transaction history & account balance.
Maybe you want to try: FreeCharge APK
Money Lover Reviews
Simon Van: Much more user friendly, smarter in the details and interface than any other popular personal finance apps. There is a simple but useful walkthrough when starting the app, guiding the user through necessary steps to get the app running. It’s also flexible since it doesn’t force you to sync your bank accounts (some apps cannot function without the sync). On the other hand, it seems the application is not stable. I had to restart it a couple times.
Luke Samantha: Really love this app! Can you make some improvement? Such as making an overview in the homepage app which consist of this months expenditure (and income with its balance), Savings plan, Budget surplus?, todays income & expense and our accounts. This would be great if it works on this app…
João Linhares: Good functionality, but 2 drawbacks. 1- when transferring money between wallets, for example from bank wallet to cash wallet it counts as an expense, making the expenses total not usable… 2- on reports there should be an option to analyse all expenses from all wallets by category. As an example I have on the graph “food” from my wallet account and “food” from my bank account. I can’t really have a global view by category.