Microsoft OneDrive APK for Android is a cloud-based version of OneDrive that lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. All files will be encrypted and protected with a password, the ability to search data by keyword quickly and easily.
To be able to backup the cloud, synchronize, protect and share data, images, audio online for easy work, collaboration and access on multiple devices, we are not far away. strange with Microsoft’s famous software Microsoft OneDrive. Besides the desktop version, the web version now Microsoft has launched the Microsoft OneDrive app for Android mobile devices. To find out details about Microsoft OneDrive for Android, taimienphi.vn invites you to refer to the sharing below.
Microsoft OneDrive for Android is an application released by Microsoft for Android mobile devices. This app will back up your photos and files, protect them, synchronize them so you can access them on all devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share files, documents, and photos on OneDrive with friends and family. Also, you can use this app to automatically back up photos and videos on your phone. Initially, you will have 5G of free cloud storage, and you can upgrade to Microsoft 365 for an additional 1 TB of storage and lots of other useful features.
To experience this application on a smartphone, download Microsoft OneDrive and launch the application. This is really an application that any Android user should install to share and protect data better.
Microsoft OneDrive APK – App Screenshot
Back up photos & videos
- Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload
- Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging
- View photos on your phone, computer, and online
File sharing and access
- Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
- Get notifications when a shared document is edited
- Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
- Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
- Scan, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
- Scan and markup docs, receipts, whiteboards, and more
- Find photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
- Search docs by name or content
- All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
- Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
- Restore files with version history
- Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
- Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
- Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
Maybe you want to try: Dropbox APK
Reviews Of App
Cheryl Smeltser: This App has it all, they literally thought of everything. It’s quick and easy to access and use. You can safely and securely store your personal information in your personal vault along with many other important documents such as your driver’s license, passport, etc…your insurance card. I would very highly and extremely happily suggest this App to my Best Friend, my mother, or even a stranger at the local super market. It’s free to download and use. There are In-App purchases if you choose.
Josh Wells: Couldn’t imagine backing up my photos with anything else. Runs in the background so I know my pictures will always be uploaded when it connects to WIFI, by default. It’s also great to have really sensitive documents locked down even further into your personal vault. I can have everything I need when I’m not home. Easy to use. Nothing not to love.
Jodie Bulmer: It is so amazing having all my pics and vids in one spot for me. The option to buy whatever canvas or photo book that they make is so cool. My most fav this about this app is This day on…. It’s so sweet to remember what happened a year ago on this day, and as far back as 10 years ago! Photos that I have forgotten….. Just makes my day to see that popping up!