Copy My Data Introduction
Get the latest version of Copy My Data APK for Android. Transfer all of your information from one phone to another – Even iPhone to Android.
All of your information can be moved from one device to the next with no problems. Even if you want to move data from an iPhone to and Android, it’s all possible when you download Copy My Data APK.
How to transfer your data
Copy My Data APK – App Screenshot
It’s actually pretty simple to learn how to use the application. In just a few quick steps, you’ll be able to move all of your information from one device to another. The entire process is seamless and will take only a few minutes. It’s as simple as one, two, three.
So follow this guide and you’ll be on your way. To be honest, it’s so simple, that you may not even need instructions to show you how it’s done. Nonetheless, we believe it’s worth understanding the application before downloading. You can always download it if you’re hesitant.
- First, you’ll need to download the application to even get started. To download Copy My Data, click the link. The application must also be downloaded on the device to which you want to transfer the data.
- Now that you have the application on both devices, you’ll need to open the app from each side.
- Transferring data will require permissions from different applications. If access is denied to copy or pull over the information, it will not be possible for your data to be transferred. It makes sense, right?
- Now, select “Next” on both of your mobiles.
- Next, select “To or From Another Device Over WiFi” from both of your devices.
- Now, from the second mobile, you’ll need to select “Copy Data From Selected Device”.
- You will receive a 4-digit PIN on your first mobile. For security reasons, you’ll need to enter this PIN onto the second device before transferring any data over. Get ready to start the data transfer process. Enter the PIN now onto the second device.
- These information can be transferred between devices:
- Select the information that you want to copy, or at least all of it. It’s not a lot of information, but it’s enough for someone who is starting fresh on a new device. You can always download older applications again at any time.
- Select “Next” onto your first mobile in order to begin the transfer process.
- Both mobile devices/phones will send you a message. The first saying, “Transferring Data”, while the other says “Copying Data”. While all the information is being collected, copied, and distributed, it will only take a few moments for everything to happen. Enjoy a cup of tea, a snack, and a video while you wait.
And that’s it! Check the second device for success once the transfer is complete. If you followed to procedures step by step, then all of the data should be where it’s supposed to be. You may need to go back to the steps and find out what went wrong.
Maybe you want to try: Spotify Downloader
Copy My Data Reviews
Jinup diew: Amazing. Amazing. Transferred all photos, Calender stuff and contacts in 5 minutes. Clearly fixed the problem that other customers were experiencing. I would recommend this service to anyone who doesn’t need any instructions.
Aimee Cogan: Although it was a great app, it took 8 hours to copy my entire data. However, it is very user-friendly.
Erika Lugo Guzman: Fast. All my contacts were transferred in a matter of seconds. I had been doing it one at a time for more than an hour.
Katie Ehlers: It is the best app that I have used to transfer my data from one device into another. It is extremely user-friendly and I have not lost any photos, videos, or data. It’s awesome!!!